A unique option for
Residency at The Mayflower
Experience peace of mind with The Mayﬂower’s new Early Acceptance program—offered exclusively to members of The Mayﬂower’s Captain’s Club. Early Acceptance residents have the freedom and ﬂexibility to continue to live in their own homes with access to the highest quality of care if necessary.
ENJOY THE BENEFITS
Once accepted into the Early Acceptance program, you can enjoy all of The Mayﬂower’s lifestyle features and convenient access to all the community amenities and services such as
- Assurance that change in health status won’t prevent you from moving into the community.
- Enjoy the health services at our primary care clinic and on-site services.
- Access to The Mayﬂower’s Medicare-covered outpatient physical, speech, and occupational therapies.
- Access to The Mayﬂower’s Assisted Living and Health Center for respite, rehabilitation, or permanent long-term care needs.
- Access to The Mayﬂower’s ﬁtness center, pool, restaurants, and activities.
- Special wait list member opportunity to claim their perfect residence for the future.
NEVER MISS OUT
Join your friends who live at The Mayﬂower for weekly events. Don’t miss out on all social, educational, recreational, spiritual, and cultural events and activities in the community.
The Early Acceptance program is a special offering available to a limited amount of memberships. Sign up today and enjoy all that The Mayﬂower offers.
To learn more, contact the Sales and Marketing department at 407-672-1620.