Promoting Health with
Dignity and Respect
Wherever you are on life’s path, The Mayflower offers a full continuum of on-site healthcare options in a caring environment that promotes independence and fosters dignity. Thanks to our on-site staff physician, as well as our long-term relationship with the AdventHealth Family Medicine Residence Program, residents have regular, on-site access to medical doctors. From basic checkups to physical therapy to post-operative rehabilitation, we offer both excellence and convenience.
The Mayflower offers studio and one-bedroom assisted living residences in a warm and friendly setting. Care is provided by a team of trained and compassionate professionals, including a licensed nurse on duty seven days a week, certified nursing assistants to aid with personal care, housekeepers to handle cleaning and laundry, and a recreational coordinator.
For years, The Mayflower’s on-site, 60-bed, state-licensed health center has met the highest standards in long-term care. Staffed by dedicated professionals, our facility meets both short-term and long-term nursing care needs.
Providence Shores, the memory support area of our new health center at Bristol Landing, will be separated into two wings, each home to 12 residents. Located on the first floor of the building, the memory support wings envelop a secure memory garden that overlooks the pond. Special design considerations were taken into account to minimize emotional discomfort through the use of calming finishes and wayfinding, while artwork and accessories will help create a safe, stimulating environment. Through the use of memory vignettes, residents will have the opportunity to engage in different activities independently or in a group setting.
The Mayflower is equipped to treat a wide variety of conditions ranging from orthopedic to neurological, including Parkinson’s disease and strokes. With more than 80 years of collective experience, our highly trained and specialized staff includes an on-staff director of physical therapy, physical and occupational therapists and assistants, a speech/language pathologist, a lymphedema therapist, and specialists certified in LSVT voice technique programs for people with Parkinson’s.
In the event a health situation occurs where residents need some additional support within the comfort of their own apartment or villa, our at-home care is available. Personalized and convenient care from our skilled Mayflower staff is ready to assist in any way.
- 60 Medicare-certified beds in tastefully appointed semiprivate and private rooms
- Short-term rehabilitative and long-term nursing care
- Mayflower-employed licensed nurses on duty 24/7
- On-site physical and occupational therapy, and speech/language pathology
- Social services and counseling provided by a social worker and an interdisciplinary team
- On-site podiatry, optometry, audiology, wound care, dentistry, and dermatology, as well as respiratory visits
- Higher-than-required staff-to-resident ratio, with no agency staffing
- Individualized daily activity programs
- Resident physician (from the AdventHealth residency program) on call 24 hours a day
- Dietitian-approved, nutritious menu served in a fine-dining setting with a homelike atmosphere
- Transportation to medical appointments in The Mayflower van
- Transportation from hospital
- Admissions seven days a week
- Included cable TV and Wi-Fi
- Therapy up to seven days a week
- The Mayflower is a MUSIC & MEMORY® Certified Care Organization